Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm moving to Tumblr!

Yea, blogspot was the first blogging site i saw, but I've been recently exposed to Tumblr, and it's much better in oh so many ways.and here they are:

  • About a million times easier to post things (no more jumping through hoops trying to make html to what i want it to)
  • Nice, clean-cut layout
  • Submit button makes it easy for you guys to send me things you find amusing, cause i don't always find everything on the internet. Feel free to send me pictures and videos and things you find.
  • Ask me anything: you can literally ask me anything you would like, even anonymously if you desire (yea, this one i don't think will be used often, but hey, it's there)
  • I'm sure there are more, but that's the gist of it, and i'm too sleep-deprived to think of more right now
So ya, that's the short of it. everything will continue exactly as it has here, just on a new site:
http://gelocave.tumblr.com/
(look, even the url is similar)

And I will be doing various graphical tweaks to it in the coming week, so expect the background to change every now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment